8.30.2017

Here I am, immersed in nature

The Ancient Groves Nature Trail is truly one of the most spectacular and wonderful trails I've been on. Surrounded by these giants is a wonder and a marvel and makes me want to pursue a degree in 'forest bathing' -- a term I recently read about; translated from Japanese where one is immersed in nature, free of distractions and electronics, to better the mind and body. 




I found a tie dye pic that goes with this theme!!

I love this picture. It was taken months ago and I recently added a bunch of pictures from my camera to the computer in hopes of returning to the blog regularly. Well, I completed a post, hooray. These pictures were some of my faves accentuating nature, of course. I realized I uploaded these to the Tie Mee blog, so now I  will have to add more to the Irvin Fam one.



No comments:

Post a Comment